Click on any title to read the full article
|CERTIFICATE (2) |
Definition: An official document proving that you have completed a course of study or passed an exam; a qualification obtained after a course of study or exam.
* All five or six elements, as applicable, would be in.
* This is about the document, not the (a) qualification.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Earned. That is, grade or score written in it can be 'upheld' by holder. In other words, during course of study and research, practicals, assignment, project, examination, etc.:
a. No plagiarism.
b. No error in marking scripts by teacher/lecturer.
c. No cheating in the examination hall.
d. No mistake in the grading of academic work.
e. No error during the compilation of academic work.
... DEFENSIBLE AND THEREFORE VALID.
3. Document is useful or used. That is, work, employment, engagement, contract, pride or satisfaction, further studies, etc. can be, or is, secured with the document.
4. (Reserved.) (Document is protected safely. That is, certificate is original, not a photocopy, duplicate, triplicate, etc.)
5. Document has no error by way of misspelled name, course of studies, class or grade, etc. And writing on the certificate, or handwriting, if applicable, is readable!
6. Paper, that is, the certificate and whatever is written therein, is backed by the good character of the holder. (To emphasize.)
See perfect study (1).
See perfect student (1).
See perfect practical.
See perfect research.
See perfect project (2).
See perfect homework (1).
See perfect plagiarism (2).
See perfect certificate (1).
See perfect document (1).
See perfect examination paper (1).
See perfect examination paper (2).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game