Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The quality of being fatigable (susceptible to fatigue; able to become physically exhausted).
* All six elements would be in.
1. Cause or source of tiredness (lessening, weakening, etc. of energy) is specific and identifiable.
2. Decline or decrease in strength surely measurable and/or assessable from an output or outcome.
3. Provision for a constant or regular replacement or restoration of lost input is not made.
4. Second wind or usable reserves not available to automatically be accessed in the situation.
5. Resolve or determination to muster last sinews not possible to be mustered at this moment.
6. Inevitable loss, waste, etc. form getting tired is affordable, i.e. failure can be an option.
See perfect LASSITUDE.
See perfect MARATHONER.
See perfect TURN BACK MOMENT.
See perfect INDEFATIGABLENESS.
Quote: "I always did something that I was a little not ready to do. I think that, that is how you grow. When there's a moment of 'Wow', I'm not so sure that I can do this, and you push through those moments,it is then that you have a breakthrough". - Marissa Mayer.
Quote: "Trust is a matter of bets abut future actions based on experience. A track record of keeping promises is a good predictor". - Rosabeth Kanter.
Quote: "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory". - Albert Schweitzer.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game