Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act of verifying information in non-fictional text in order to determine its veracity and correctness. [Wikipedia.]
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for fact-checker.
2. Information is already in a public domain.
3. Fact-checker goes to an original or right source.
4. Whoever is checking competent to recognize facts.
5. Conducted easily, rightly, cost-effectively, etc.
6. Finding presented as learned or discovered.
7. Serves purpose(s), if it leads to deciding.
See perfect HOW.
See perfect ASKER.
See perfect KNOWN.
See perfect FACTUAL.
See perfect FACTUALITY.
See perfect KNOWABLENESS.
See perfect VERIFICATION (1).
See perfect DETERMINATION (2).
See perfect VERISIMILITUDE (3).
Quote: "Direct your children to the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it". - Proverbs 22: 6.
Quote: "Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today". - Malcolm X.
Quote: "If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person". - Bill Clinton.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game