Click on any title to read the full article
i. Belief in or advocacy of an impracticable policy.
ii. A Marxist theory that stresses the limited value of political, economic, and social reforms under capitalism.
iii. Beliefs in ideas or policy, especially on social reform, that are held to be unrealized or impractical.
* All five elements would be in.
1. What is believed thought practical or realistic by impossibilist.
2. Basis or footing, not solid or sound, though not known, this mo.
3. Support needed for an attempt at actualization sure affordable.
4. Resources spent to be wasted; ends up in a wild goose chase.
5. Sustained or continuing as long as a reality check is absent.
ZILCH TO BE ACHIEVED.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game