Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: One who imparts: someone (or something) which communicates or elates.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Demand or order would be the reason.
2. Imparts for a purpose and some necessity.
3. Studied and understood what is being imparted.
4. Methods adopted and timings deemed most effective.
5. Remains available right after an impartation, in case...
6. Capable of benefiting, or learning, something from process.
7. Duration that activity lasts believed reasonable; no time-wasting.
8. Convinced that act serves purpose(s), so needing no repetition.
9. Certainly not going to end up regretting impartation to another.
See perfect UNDERSTANDER.
See perfect TEACHABLENESS.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game