Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The last meeting of a town-council before an election.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Scheduled and publicized; a quorum being formed.
3. Organized or conducted safely. Agenda executable.
4. Concluded with no burden being deliberately left for the incoming team or council to inherit and deal with.
5. Election would be conducted as originally planned.
6. Serves purpose(s), with a dispersal being friendly.
7. The minutes kept thereafter.
Quote: "Power can be taken, but not given. The process of taking is empowerment in itself". - Gloria Steinem.
Quote: "The budget evolved from a management tool into an obstacle to management". - Frank Carlucci.
Quote: "Don't be irreplaceable - If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted". - Dilbert (Scott Adams).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game