Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (U.S., archaic) A man living apart from his wife.
* All six elements would be in.
* The man's wife, real woman.
1. Mutually agreed with the partner.
2. Believed purposeful and necessary.
3. Distance between the residences OK.
4. Faithful to marital vows while away, i.e. performs conjugal duties.
5. Suffering no serious loss or disadvantage when alone and/or lonely.
6. Cannot be thinking of marrying another wife or a second wife hence.
See perfect LIVING APART.
Quote: "When a woman is allowed to become a man's equal, she becomes his superior". - Socrates.
Quote: "Marriage is two foreigners living together. A successful marriage takes hard work and commitment. Conflict is inevitable in marriage, but the only person responsible for how you respond to conflict is you". - Bimbo Odukoya.
Quote: "The husband who decides to surprise his wife is often very much surprised himself". - Voltaire.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game