Click on any title to read the full article
i. (verb) Have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved.
ii. To have too good an opinion of something.
iii. (transitive verb) To rate or value (someone or something) too highly.
iv. To rate or appraise too highly; overestimate.
* All seven elements would be in.
* For definitions (i), (ii) & (iii) only.
1. Situation or circumstance thought as easy, cheap, a cakewalk.
2. Nothing is practically ongoing or visibly being done at the time.
3. Footing or basis misleading - no motivation or challenge herein.
4. Decision-making needs to happen this time; no excuse or escape.
5. Expectation specific and identifiable; measurable, assessable.
6. Reality of event and activity involved not subject to any debate.
7. End result or outcome would surely confirm a miscalculation.
outcome(s). BETTER THAN EXPECTED? NAY.
end result. WORSE THAN PROJECTED? YEAH.
See perfect OVERESTIMATION.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game