Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (idiomatic - let bygones be bygones) To decide to forget about disagreements that happened in the past.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful - peace of mind.
2. Considered a necessity (connect to #1).
3. Choice to not remember 'wrongs' is by made by the free will of who decides to forget.
|Below the Line|
|4. Disagreements will sometimes be remembered! [But when this happens, it is deliberately consigned to the 'dead' part of the brain.]|
* LIKE SELECTIVE AMNESIA.
5. Recall of disagreement does not affect or influence present conduct, attitude, behaviour, etc., especially in relation to the 'offender' (connect to #4).
further below the line
6. Past disagreements are not mentioned in error or in passing or to make a point or as a bargaining chip.
7. Decision achieves objective(s) or serves purpose(s).
Quote: "Always think success... no matter what happens". - Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game