Click on any title to read the full article
|Elephant in the room|
|ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM|
Definition: If you say there is an elephant in the room, you mean there is a problem or difficult situation that people do not want to talk about. [Difficult situations and unpleasant experiences, a (heavy) cross to bear.]
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Issue or condition not domiciled in the 'clouds'. That is, the matter of concern is specific and identifiable. REALITY.
2. Divine intervention not going to be possible in the circumstance, meaning only human beings can provide solution. TOUGH.
3. Currency, relevance, etc. valid and/or active at the time. That is, resolving matter will bring a benefit thereto. LARGE.
4. Engagement at the point in time cannot be a displacement activity, meaning matter is being regularly thought of. HUGE.
5. Capacity to forget or shut out a 'pain in the arse' will be had or possessed. That is, no guilty feelings herein. BOLD.
6. Confronting (facing) the 'elephant' (problem) not impossible, just that the wherewithal (courage, truth) is lacking. ROUGH.
7. Presence of 'elephant' - problem or difficulty - causes no damage or disturbance to or for all the individuals involved. STRONG.
8. Problem or difficulty is never going to develop into a perfect storm or be intractable, especially if 'elephant' roams. NOTABLE.
See perfect BULL IN A CHINA SHOP.
Quote: "There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either in or out. There's no such thing as a life in-between". - Pat Riley.
Quote: "Change begins with choice". - Jim Rohn.
Quote: "The generation that destroys the environment is not the generation that pays the price. That is the problem". - Wangari Maathai.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game