Click on any title to read the full article
|Lucky loser (1)|
|LUCKY LOSER (1)|
Definition: A sports player who loses a match in the qualifying round of a knockout tournament, but who then enters the main draw when another player withdraws after the tournament has started because of illness, injury, or other reasons.
* All six elements should be in.
1. Loss suffered - in the qualifying round - was gallant.
2. Withdrawal was based on true footing - not 'arranged'.
3. Player to be invited was practising still - a professional.
4. Performs to the best of his or her ability during competition.
5. Career will be enhanced as a direct result of entering main draw.
6. Contact not made with who withdrew, especially to share win, if any.
SURELY A 'LOTTERY WINNER'.
Quote: "You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you". - John Bunyan.
See perfect LUCKY LOSER (2).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game