Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The state of being extremely tired or ill, either physically or mentally, because you have worked too hard.
* All nine elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, realized or not.
2. 'Natural', that is, tiredness or illness is not the result of illicit substances taken into the system in the course of trying to accomplish task(s). (See #3.)
3. What took away your strength and health was a legal, noble, ennobling, moral, etc. endeavour.
See perfect TIREDNESS (1).
|Below the Line|
|4. Hard work produced the desired result(s) (= output). That is, work or stage attained was finished before the tiredness or illness set in. In other words, no unfinished business.|
5. State of tiredness is not being disturbed or illness is being appropriately treated (connect to #6).
6. Tiredness or illness lasts for an appropriate period.
See perfect TIREDNESS (2).
further below the line
7. No inducement or enticement can get 'lazybones' or 'the sick' (= you) up. (To emphasize, see definition.)
See perfect OVERWORK.
much further below the line
8. State serves purpose(s) (connect to #5 & #9).
9. On regaining strength or on recovering from illness, you are back to your previous 'excellent' state of healthiness - ready to work hard again, if needed.
See perfect LAZYBONES.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game