Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: One of the two beds that are fixed together, one above the other, especially for children.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to have beds together.
2. Size of both beds are the same.
3. Frames are secured adequately (to emphasize).
4. Space between the beds are considered as adequate.
5. Beds are strongly built and both are of equal strength.
6. Nothing extraneous on a bed, especially that which can cause a disadvantage to a child below or above.
7. Beds are clean and neat, especially with the mattresses on.
8. Serves purpose(s), whatever this/these is/are.
See perfect BED (1).
See perfect CHILDHOOD.
See perfect BOUNCE (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game