Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (Shakespearean) A person allied by familiarity, affection, sympathy, rather than kindred.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purpose and necessity of 'alliance' surely with pal. KNOWING.
2. Lineage had been traced and confirmed as without a connection.
3. Available support offered by this person is a given. TRYING.
4. Indebtedness or a sense of entitlement absent in this relationship.
5. Offering made independent of input from third party. LOVING.
6. Secure 'friendship' will last as long as the footing remains solid.
7. Basis of the alliance believed to be impregnable now. BONDING.
No blood feud.
No end in sight.
No sibling rivalry.
No hidden agenda.
No wishful thinking.
No bit one-upmanship.
No superiority complex.
Quote: "If you can't do it, don't pledge to do it. Don't be a liar; say only what you can do. It's better for you to have a "single sentence" manifesto about your life which is fulfilled than to have 25 chapters' theories about your visions that remain undone". - Israelmore Ayivor.
Quote: "You are not the victim of the world, but rather the master of your own destiny. It is your choices and decisions that determine your destiny". - Roy T. Bennett.
Quote: "How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great". - Bill Bennot.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game