Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: One who certifies (makes known or certain; informs; declares in writing, etc.).
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary at the time of certifying.
2. Qualified by training/experience and/or position.
3. Authorised prior commencement of formal action.
4. Follows the right procedure. That is will be in the right frame of mind, therefore thought-process would be assumed reliable during period.
5. Attaches the proof of an identity or authorisation. That is, a seal, thumbprint, signature, etc. as applicable, can be provided as proof.
6. Willing and able to defend action, if required.
7. Achieves objective(s) or serves purpose(s) hence.
8. Suffers no unplanned loss, as a direct consequence.
1. & 2. WHATEVER CERTIFIED.
3. & 4. ON BEHALF OF OTHER.
See perfect DEAFENING SILENCE.
5. & 6. OR BY THE OWN SELF.
7. & 8. HOWEVER AFFIRMED.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game