Click on any title to read the full article
|Carry through (1)|
|CARRY THROUGH (1)|
Definition: To support through difficulties.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. No purposelessness or unnecessariness.
2. No request or appeal before offer of a help.
3. No blamestorming prior to or when giving help.
4. No condition/conditions attached to being helpful.
5. No hidden agenda in form of an expectation of reward.
6. No sharing burden of bearing load, on behalf of another.
7. No regrets, afterwards, even if repaid with a very bad turn.
Quote: "You can imprison a man but not an idea. You can exile a man but not an idea. You can kill a man but not an idea". - Benazir Bhutto.
Quote: "The soul usually knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind". - Caroline Myss.
Quote: "It always seems impossible until it's done". - Nelson Mandela.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game