Click on any title to read the full article
|Big dick energy|
|BIG DICK ENERGY|
i. An Internet slang term which generally means an understated state of confidence.
ii. People with big dick energy possess qualities such as leadership, kindness, positivity towards others, great humor, and a "don't fuck with me" aura.
iii. A quiet confidence and ease with oneself that comes from knowing you have an enormous penis and you know what to do with it. It's not cockiness, it's not a power trip - it's the opposite: a healthy, satisfied, low-key way you feel yourself. [As defined by Allison Davis.]
* All ten elements would be in.
1. Purpose known. That is, why here and what for is definite for one.
2. Necessity sure.
3. Foundation bold. That is, 'qualification(s)' cannot be challenged.
4. Ownership strong.
5. Readiness certain. That is, prepared for whatever life throws up.
6. Genuineness so true. That is, there is no restraint and constraint.
7. Self-control fully on.
8. Reserves sure possessed. That is, with the cards in one's hands.
9. Sustainability is assured.
10. Willingness to do present. That is, able to achieve objective(s).
* WHAT WAS ON YOUR MIND?
10. Quote: "A towering genius does not celebrate the ordinary. Such a person disdains paths already beaten by others. He seeks areas of endeavours yet unexplored and conquers them". - Abraham Lincoln.
9. Quote: "One of the great mistakes (that people make) is to judge policies and programmes by their intentions, rather than results". - Milton Friedman.
8. Quote: "Education without God makes clever devils. Today, clever devils are emerging from our Colleges and Universities". - Llyod George.
7. Quote: "Acting is a masochistic form of exhibitionism. It is not quite the occupation of an adult". - Laurence Olivier.
6. Quote: "If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weigh you down". - Toni Morrison.
5. Quote: "The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts". - Marcus Aurelius.
4. Quote: "All war is a symptom of man's failure as a thinking animal". - John Steinbeck.
3. Quote: "Genius is the recovery of childhood at will". - Arthur Rimbaud.
2. Quote: "Self-discipline is a self-enlarging process". - M. Scott Peck.
1. Quote: "Let the beauty of what you love be what you do". - Rumi.
* See perfect CAN-DO.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game