Click on any title to read the full article
|Foetal alcohol spectrum disorder|
|FOETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER|
i. A name given to a range of conditions that occur in children born to mothers who drank alcohol during pregnancy.
ii. A diagnostic term used to describe impacts on the brain and body of individuals prenatally exposed to alcohol during pregnancy.
iii. A condition that can occur in a person whose mother drank alcohol during pregnancy.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Cause or source known for sure (see definition).
2. Symptoms would be very specific and identifiable.
3. Risks borne by sufferer is measurable, assessable.
4. Diagnosis that would be made to be very real or realistic.
5. Support given always inadequate in the circumstance.
6. Considerable, visible loss suffered as a consequence.
7. Awareness, where obtained, teaches a lesson therefrom.
Poor reasoning? [See perfect Mental health.]
See perfect LEARNING DISABILITY.
Bad behaviour? [See perfect disadvantaged (1).]
See perfect CONSCIOUS DRUNKENNESS.
An abnormality? [See perfect mother figure.]
Quote: "In a disordered mind, as in a disordered body, soundness of health is impossible". - Marcus Tullius Cicero.
Quotable quote: "My wife and I were happy for twenty years, then we met". - Alec Baldwin.
Quote: "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience". - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game