Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (British) A man with out-of-date ideas.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Won't take the risk of trying modern methods.
2. Acknowledges the fact of having outdated thoughts.
3. Will be satisfied with the benefits obtained in the condition.
4. Isn't embarrassed or ashamed of being a 'dinosaur'.
5. Suffers some serious losses from being ancient.
6. Will be reluctant to learn or adapt to 'new'.
See perfect ANCIENTNESS.
See perfect FACT OF LIFE (2).
See perfect VIRGINITY.
Quote: "Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits". - Author Unknown.
Quote: "My wife says I never listen to her. At least that's what I think she said". - Milton Berle.
Quote: "Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle and best at the end". - Robin S. Sharma.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game