Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (informal) A wedded union that is crumbling; a marriage that is not working.
* All five elements are in.
1. Cause or causes clearly known or appreciated ... not inexplicable. PERMANENT DEADLOCK.
2. Reconciliation given up on, i.e. collapse is 'total' ... not redeemable. PERPETUAL NIGHTMARE.
3. Relevant stakeholders - child, in-law, etc. - suffer ... not affordable. PRETENTIOUS CONSENSUS.
4. Aftermath is predictable and known by the couple ... not inconsequential. CONSTANT SELF-LOATHING.
5. Inevitably ends in an unpalatable outcome or loss ... not a laughing matter. WORKING AT CROSS-PURPOSES.
See perfect LONG-SUFFERING.
See perfect MENTAL CRUELTY.
Quote: "To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness". - Howard Zinn.
Quote: "Look for a lovely thing and you will find it. It is not far - It never will be far". - Sara Teasdale.
Quote: "My father had taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you've been mean to someone, they won't believe the nice anymore. So be nice, be nice, until it's time to stop being nice, then destroy them". - Laurell K. Hamilton.
Quote: "Loneliness is the poverty of self, solitude is the richness of self". - May Sarton (1912-1995).
Quote: "Above all, let us never forget that an act of goodness is in itself an act of happiness. It is the flower of a long inner life of joy and contentment; it tells of peaceful hours and days on the sunniest heights of our soul". - Count Maurice Maeterlinck (1862-1949).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game