Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (Spenserian) (used chiefly in a bad sense) Abetting (inciting by encouragement or aid: backing up).
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Abettor thinks it purposeful and necessary.
2. Promise, or prospects, presented therein.
3. Involvement or participation can happen.
4. Continues as long as would be required.
5. Safety net is not provided for victim.
6. Serves purpose(s), achieves aim(s).
7. Consequence(s) would be concealed.
8. End result surely a loss & shame.
NO REGRETS !
WHAT FEARS ?
Quote: "Someday, we'll run into each other again, I know it. Maybe I'll be older and smarter and just plain better. If that happens, that's when I'll deserve you. But now, at this moment, you can't hook your boat to mine, because I'm liable to sink us both". - Gabrielle Zevin.
Quote: "I don't think all writers are sad, she said. I think it's the other way round - all sad people write". - Lang Leav.
Quote: "Tears are words that need to be written". - Paulo Coelho.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game