Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Very serious damage to the brain that cannot be cured. A person who is suffering from brain death needs machines to keep them alive, even though their heart is still beating.
* All five elements would be in.
1. Ill/sick person or the person(s) looking after this 'patient' have seemingly not given up on a miracle even as one (miracle) is very unlikely to happen (see definition).
2. Serious and expensive, but unsuccessful attempts at a cure were made (connect to #1).
3. Machines are in top conditions, that is, all working effectively, 24/7, non-stop; without the probability of a malfunction!
|Below the Line|
|4. Machines are never switched off. That is, natural death is what is awaited (though never prepared for?!).|
YET, SOMEWHAT ... (somehow)
further below the line
5. Refusal to switch off machines achieves some objective(s) for the 'carer(s)', relation(s), medical staff, 'cabal', etc. - but certainly not for the dying! (To emphasize.)
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game