Click on any title to read the full article
i. A strip of paper, etc. that you put between the pages of a book when you finish reading so that you can easily find the place again.
ii. Anything used for inserting between the pages of a book to mark one's place.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary (see definition).
2. Clear, neat, clean, etc. - won't disfigure page(s).
3. Plain and smooth, won't stick to pages, making retrieval difficult.
4. Its length will be suitable to make the 'search' easy and/or quick.
5. Remains whole, in place, for exact period desired.
6. Serves purpose(s), only if learning continues.
7. Its handling won't pose a health challenge.
> NOT ANYTHING !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game