Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act of encouraging or supporting someone in wrongdoing.
* All eight or nine elements, as applicable, would be in.
1. Purposeful and thought necessary for the abettor(s).
2. Full awareness exists during period of rendering help.
3. Some benefit or gain would be expected in the aftermath.
4. Assistance will be rendered timely to help achieve max effect.
5. A justification or rationalization might be attempted.
6. A loss, some disadvantage, etc. will not be envisaged.
7. Who abets gets away with offence or bad behaviour.
8. No regret(s) will be had after for supporting bad.
9. Assistance will be initially denied, if asked.
* BEFORE OR AFTER THE FACT.
Quote: "He who holds the ladder is as bad as the thief". - German proverb.
See perfect WRONGER.
Quote: "For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first". - Suzanne Collins.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game