Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The situation or condition of being alone (single: solitary: unaccompanied: without any other: by oneself: unique).
* All nine elements would be in.
1. Considered purposeful and necessary.
2. Made, created, developed, etc. to be independent, individual unit.
3. Component can survive or thrive in same condition for a long time.
4. External or foreign influence absent.
5. A substitute or an exact copy not readily available or attainable.
6. Activities can't be witnessed or seen - neighbour(s) not close by.
7. Identity or specification not mixed-up.
8. Expected/trusted in the end to serve purpose(s); achieves goal(s).
9. Loss that being alone causes is affordable, bearable or tolerable.
NEED NOT BE LONELINESS.
See perfect unit (1).
See perfect LONE WOLF (1).
See perfect group (5).
See perfect ALONENESS (2).
Quote: "It is better to be alone than in bad company". - George Washington.
Quote: "Investing in property together can leave you financially vulnerable if things do go wrong". - Amy Harris.
Quote: "There is nothing noble about being superior to your fellow men. True nobility is being superior to your former self", - Ayo Adio.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game