Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: When someone eats too much food on one occasion.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for who consumes in excess.
2. Can afford the financial cost of the meal (to emphasize).
3. Knows what is being eaten and how to eat the available food.
4. Can or will attempt a justification for the voracity.
5. Will survive the 'discomfort' that too much grub would cause.
6. Overeating serves purpose(s) or achieves objective(s).
7. Learns a lesson from greediness and/or the indulgence.
8. Does not take away more food from the occasion (to emphasize)!
See perfect DINER (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game