Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (informal) A short period of time when somebody does too much of a particular activity, especially eating or drinking alcohol.
* All nine elements would be in.
1. Person has a reason for engaging in excesses!
2. Extremism was of person's own freewill. That is, person is in a right frame of mind before the binging started.
TOO MUCH ...
|Below the Line|
|3. Resources earmarked for 'madness' are owned, not borrowed.|
4. Resources planned to be expended are not exceeded (connect to #3).
5. Activity is not the result of an illness (connect to #2).
... OF ANYTHING
further below the line
6. The extra time used for the activity is not a period meant for something else. That is, time spent to eat or drink excessively was a free period.
7. No illness arises from excesses, only the normal temporary inconvenience!
... IS VERY
much further below the line
8. Overeating or too much drinking achieves goal(s) or serves purpose(s) for drinker/eater. (And what ought to be done after this period was still done or doable in the state!)
9. A lesson or lessons is/are learned from excesses afterwards (connect to #6, #7 & #8).
>>> IT'S VERY BAD AND SAD.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game