Click on any title to read the full article
i. A male friend or relative of the bridegroom at a wedding, who helps him during the wedding ceremony.
ii. The bridegroom's attendant at a wedding.
* All six elements about the line should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Selected originally - not a stand-in.
3. Never suspected of what he 'had', if any (though sometimes true), with his mate's bride - and never gives it away. Never !
4. Keeps groom's secret(s), away from the bride.
5. Supposedly, is groom's alter ego.(What a ... ? !)
6. Provides the help required effectively and efficiently.
See perfect ALTER EGO (1).
|Below the Line|
|1. Ends up, or gets close to, marrying the chief bridesmaid !|
See perfect MATCHMAKING.
See perfect BEST FRIEND.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game