Click on any title to read the full article
i. A long narrow piece of leather, cloth, etc. that you wear around the waist.
ii. A strip of fabric, leather, etc., worn around the waist to support clothes or to draw them in.
* All twelve elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary (to emphasize).
BRACES, SUSPENDERS OR NORMAL. NOT GARTER!
|Below the Line|
|1. Made of desired material (see definition).|
2. Its colour or set of colours, is/are as desired.
3. Piece is of the appropriate length.
DESIGNER OR 'ORDINARY'.
4. Measurement is of the appropriate width.
5. Material is of the right thickness.
6. Fair and/or affordable in respect of cost.
COMFORTABLE OR NOT–SO–COMFY.
7. Strip is not with a disliked buckle.
WITH OR WITHOUT HOLE(S).
further below the line
1. Available or usable (connect to # 6).
2. Owned or possessed, not borrowed or loaned.
3. Serves purpose(s).
NEVER USED AS A WEAPON.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game