Click on any title to read the full article
i. [ ~ (of something) ] The time when something starts; the first part of an event, a story, etc.
ii. A start.
* All three elements above the line should be in.
1. At 'zero level'. The very start point, as considered or believed.
2. With a target set, whether it's realizable or not.
3. At the right time (that is, when ready, with whatever is known or believed it takes, to 'honestly' achieve aim).
See perfect NOTHINGNESS.
Quote: "The beginning is half of the whole". - Greek proverb.
|Below the Line|
|1. Go ! Go !! Go !!!|
See perfect HEAD START.
Quote: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step". - Chinese proverb.
further below the line
1. When already with the point(s) or score(s) or result(s) desired at a stage or level that may be considered the “first”.
2. With right, honest and complete support and encouragement close by.
See perfect SPEARHEAD.
Quote: "To reach port we must sail, sometimes with the wind, and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor". - Oliver Wendell Holmes.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game