Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A person who is starting to learn something and cannot do it very well yet.
* All eleven elements should be in.
1. Has a purpose and considers it necessary to want to learn.
2. Had no previous contact or experience with or knowledge of thing.
3. Obeys instruction, follows, directives, complies with orders, etc., if any, as applicable.
4. Will ask questions, search for details, request explanations, question suggestions, etc. as necessary, from the right quarters.
5. Will tolerate criticisms, condemnation, etc. And benefit something therefrom.
6. Tentative in approach or adopted methodologies to achieve aim(s). That is, does not display overconfidence as learning progresses.
7. Maximally attentive - watching, listening, observing, etc.
8. Should not make an unpardonable mistake or error - damage, destruction, etc. - in the process, whether on his or her own or while being taught.
9. Has an ability to understand, comprehend, appreciate, take corrections, learn lessons, etc.
10. Time and/or duration that it will take to complete learning will be considered as reasonable.
11. (Reserved.) (Will not forget what is/was learned after having achieved objective(s) - on being able to do thing well.)
HAS BELIEF, ... NEVER DISCOURAGED.
Quote: "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it". - Brian Tracy.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game