Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (mainly British English) If a country or organization approaches other countries or organizations with a begging bowl, it asks them for money.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for beggar nation or organization to ask.
2. Reason(s) for request will be fully disclosed in letter or demand.
3. Previous contents (= collection) will never be seen (= disclosed).
4. Request can't be sent, except in error, to an enemy country or a rival organization, which will necessitate, on being discovered, a withdrawal or disclaimer of demand. (To emphasize.)
5. Tarries for a while wherever presented. That is, the ask (= bowl) conveys a need for urgency of the need for help (= money!)
6. 'Bowl' will not be 'golden', meaning that method of asking will be appropriate - relays desperation, conveys suffering or hardship, etc.
7. Ask will not be discriminatory. That is, any currency will be collected or accepted, whatever the exchange rates!
8. An indication of an ability to properly manage funds received (if applicable) will be contained in the manner of presentation. That is, a proposal, business plan, etc. will accompany request.
9. Achieves objective(s) or serves purpose(s), even if no substantial donation or funds is received.
See perfect BEGGAR.
See perfect CHOOSER.
See perfect INDOLENCE.
See perfect PLATE (16).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game