Click on any title to read the full article
i. A place where a battle is being fought or has been fought.
ii. A place where a battle is or was fought.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, 'home' or 'away', ...... whenever.
2. Not a no-man's land. That is, place is allowed to be used for war.
3. Accessed or reached at the same time by the main combatants.
4. Has features that allows for what was practiced during a war game.
5. Will produce a 'diary' - its stories or myths will be told afterwards.
6. Can have its natural landmarks restored with reconstructions, etc.
>>> ... forget conventions; no niceties here.
See perfect WAR (1).
See perfect FRONT (7).
See perfect HARD POWER.
See perfect DAILY LIFE.
Quote: "When soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a battlefield, they have all one rank in my eyes". - Napoleon Bonaparte.
Quote: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants". - Thomas Jefferson.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game