Click on any title to read the full article
i. A line of words printed in large letters across the front page of a newspaper.
ii. (often plural) A bold headline running entirely across the page of a newspaper.
* All ten elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and considered necessary.
See perfect HEADLINE (1).
|Below the Line|
|1. Catchy, not necessarily alarming or frightening ! "Crisp" words-conveying a message of urgency, etc.|
See perfect RUMOUR.
further below the line
1. Specific and/or identifiable issue(s) or matter(s).
3. Clear, legible.
4. Current, timely-unless the topic(s) is/are ancient and/or old-fashioned.
5. Realistic (connect to #2 and #4).
6. Understood/understandable by its reader(s).
7. (Reserved.) (Print covers the entire length of page.)
See perfect EXCLUSIVENESS (1).
much further below the line
1. Serves purpose(s). In other words, curiosity is aroused, sales are increased etc, whether newspaper faces a libel suit or not.
See perfect FRONT PAGE.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game