Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The flag of a country.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and a necessity – symbol of identity.
|Below the Line|
|1. Made of the right measurements.|
2. Comprised of the right colour(s).
3. With the right designs – including emblem, logo, etc., if applicable.
... AS APPROVED.
further below the line
1. Appropriately placed, situated or located – in half or full mast!
... AND/OR DIRECTED.
a. On a coffin.
b. On a flagpole.
c. On a car.
d. In a store.
e. In an office.
f. On the skin (tattoo!).
g. On/at/by/in ... (wherever.)
NOT TO BE ASHAMED OF ...
much further below the line
1. Not in ‘shreds’ or torn in part(s).
2. Not dirty or stained.
3. Not with faded colour(s).
... RESPECTED, HONOURED.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game