Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A written statement showing the amount of money that a company has and listing what has been received and paid.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary; legal requirement.
2. Details extracted from company's ledgers, summaries, etc. are correct; no falsifications.
3. Information, notes or data provided are complete, as required; transparent.
4. Statement is written or presented in an appropriate format. That is, tabulation will be in an acceptable easy-to-read manner; orderly.
5. Issued with the relevant accompanying notes, profit and loss account, emphasis, opinions, etc.; true.
6. Will be approved by company's board after preparation and before its release or presentation; authorized.
7. Signed by the right professional(s) and official(s) - chartered accountants/auditors, company secretary, director(s), etc.; formalized.
8. Registered and/or promptly filed with the regulatory authorities; sealed.
9. Serves purpose(s). That is, written statement will be used, useful or usable; relevant.
AS AT ....
> HOPEFULLY NOT A MESS !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game