Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A famous person's signature, especially when somebody asks them to write it.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary - for the 'hunter'.
BLIND OR SIGHTED 'FAN'.
2. Celebrity is truly famous in the estimation of person requesting signature. (Not a future star!)
|Below the Line|
|1. Written with the right tool(s) and/or colour(s).|
RED OR BLUE OR BLUEBLACK, WITH A PENCIL OR PEN OR ...
2. Written on the correct material(s), where it can be easily seen or noticed, not on one in which signature will be hidden or 'disappear' after a short while (connect to #1 below the line).
ON THE BODY OR AN OBJECT ... WHEREVER AND WHATEVER.
further below the line
1. Signature is the true, usual one (to emphasize, see definition).
SPORTSMAN OR JACKPOT/NOBEL PRIZE WINNER, SERIAL KILLER OR ...
2. Signature is not 'amended' or defaced after it had been written and/or signed.
LEFT OR RIGHT-HANDED WRITER.
much further below the line
1. Signature collected serves purpose(s).
DECORATION OR MEMENTO OR ...
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game