Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A name that somebody uses that is not their real name.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Purposeful - 'identity', craze, etc.
2. Necessary, that is, considered as important to use this temporary 'name' in the opinion of user(s).
AN A.K.A. OR ALIAS ...
|Below the Line|
|3. Name, generally, is normal and/or ordinary, not some 'strange' or 'awkward' - sounding name.|
4. Assumed name is never used in conjunction or together with true, real name(s).
A PEN NAME OR PSEUDONYM ...
further below the line
5. Name is never in a genuine official document, such as a birth certificate, a passport, a university degree, etc.
6. Name is generally known to and accepted by the majority of the public (connect to #5).
... OR NOM DE PLUME.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game