Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act of accepting a gift, an invitation, an offer, etc.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful, even if strictly unnecessary.
2. Voluntarily done. That is, act is not forced or under a threat, compulsion, inebriation, etc.
See perfect GIFT (1).
|Below the Line|
|3. Source of gift (package/packaging), invitation (host/cause), offer (sender/value), etc. is clearly and fully known and/or understood.|
4. Acceptance is not in part or half-hearted. That is, gift, invitation or offer, etc. is not split or 'divided' before it is accepted.
5. Acceptance is timely to help achieve the objective(s). That is, item, offer, etc. is received on time to make a timely response possible.
See perfect HAPPINESS (3).
further below the line
6. Gift, invitation, offer, etc. is acknowledged received and accepted, as/if necessary.
7. What is accepted is used or useful, whether immediately or in the future. But thing is never destroyed, dishonoured, etc. unless overwhelming circumstance(s) makes a rejection or disuse inevitable.
See perfect SCARE (1).
much further below the line
8. No regret(s) arises from accepting the gift, invitation, offer, etc. That is, gift does not turn out as Greek; invitation does not result in an injury, death; offer does not lead to a loss, etc.
See perfect USE (4).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game