Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (British, military) A canvass or leather gaiter worn around the ankle over a boot.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and considered a necessity for the wearer.
2. Clean or neat, wet or dried, shined, etc. as desired.
3. Worn in pairs, unless put on as single, under orders.
4. Buckles face the right directions, as per regulation.
5. Tightened rightly to not cause an inconvenience.
6. The colour(s) will be as approved or authorized.
7. Remains in place for appropriate period of time.
8. Serves purpose(s), for the very well turned out.
See perfect MILITARY POLICE.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game