Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Eagerness to achieve success, honour, power, fame, etc.
* All four elements above the line should be in.
1. For a reason, not purposeless. That is, not just for aspiration sake.
2. Possibility (opportunity or chance) created by nature, not provided by man.
3. Backed with appropriate ability and/or capability of the person with the chance.
4. Backed with an unshakable self-belief that goal(s) can be attained.
Quote: "Too low they build who build below the skies". - Edward Young.
See perfect DEPUTY (1).
|Below the Line|
|1. Working hard in preparation or readiness for an opportunity.|
2. Making supplications in support of the desire.
Quote: "Most people would succeed in small things if they were not troubled with great ambitions". - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
See perfect MORALE.
further below the line
1. Not blind. Not lethal. Not destructive.
Quote: "We grow small trying to be great". - E. Stanley Jones.
See perfect HEIR APPARENT (2).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game