Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: [ ~ (to be/do something)/ ~ (of being/doing something) ] Something that you want to do or achieve very much.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful - whatever this/these is/are.
2. Legal. That is, desire is allowed by law.
NOT DEADLY (NOT FUTILE).
Quote: "If you wish to reach the highest, begin at the lowest". - Publilius Syrus.
|Below the Line|
|3. Thing is realistic (connect to #2).|
4. Desire is necessary, in your opinion, esteemed or not.
NOT 'MAD' (REASONABLE).
Quote: "When you are aspiring to the highest place, it is honourable to reach the second or even the third rank". - Cicero.
further below the line
5. Thing being pursued is specific and identifiable.
6. Target is achievable.
NOT 'SICK' (NOT INORDINATE!).
Quote: "Hitch your wagon to a star". - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
much further below the line
7. Pursuit will entail considerable efforts, energies, etc., to be put in, if objective is to be attained.
8. Objective or target, if achieved, will lasts a while. That is, ambition is not a thing that will disappear in a jiffy after it is 'secured'.
NOT CHEAP (WORTHY).
Quote: "The very substance of the ambitious is merely the shadow of a dream". - William Shakespeare.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game