Click on any title to read the full article
|Alma mater (1)|
|ALMA MATER (1)|
i. (especially North American English) The school or university that somebody went to.
ii. (usually with a possessive noun) The school or university which you went to.
* All five elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary. That is, qualification obtained from institution earned you the employment, appointment, thing, etc. that you desired or applied for.
2. Quality is not declining. That is, reputation as a place of academic excellence and high moral standing is intact and improving.
3. (Reserved.) (Name remains unchanged or a change of name will not have a negative impact on graduates of institution.)
4. Not closed, or suspended, or about to be shut down on account of maladministration or falling standards of education.
5. Still being supported by former students (= ex-graduates) by way of contributions, funding, etc. That is, still serving purpose(s).
See perfect UNIVERSITY (2).
See perfect SCHOOL (1).
See perfect IVY LEAGUE.
See perfect TEACHER.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game