Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (usually plural) A room where a judge deals with matters not requiring action in court.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and believed necessary to have room .. new or old.
2. Not far from the open main court room .. upstairs or downstairs.
3. Large enough for the purpose(s) it will be put to .. small or big.
4. Adequately, appropriately furnished/equipped .. male or female judge.
5. Safe, secured, sound-proof, with right ambience .. dim or bright.
6. Clean and neat, tidy and hygienic, at all times .. shared or not.
7. Serves purpose(s) ... as His Lordship pleases. (Connect to #8.)
8. Matter won't be mentioned later in the court. (To emphasize.)
* FOR JUDICIAL MATTERS ONLY.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game