Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (of a person, their feature or action) Being in the state or having the quality of captivating somebody (= taking all your attention because of being very attractive and interesting).
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Special magnetizing features will be specific and identifiable.
2. Who or what has pulling power will be measurable or assessable.
3. The beauty or attractive quality won't pose any threat or risk.
4. Source of charm or attraction will not yet be fully understood.
5. A second spent on who or what enchants is vital, 'substantial'.
6. The 'spellbinder' will be defended and/or protected as desired.
7. Involvement ends only in benefits, materially, physically, etc.
8. Takes the period of time that will be considered as reasonable.
See perfect LOOK (5).
See perfect GOOD LOOKS.
See perfect ENCHANTMENT (3).
See perfect CHARM OFFENSIVE.
Quote: "Optimism is a magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you". - Mary Lou Retton.
Quote: "Nothing can save you except writing. It keeps the walls from failing". - Charles Bukowski.
Quote: "Idleness has poverty for wages". - German proverb.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game