Click on any title to read the full article
i. (in golf) A person who helps a player by carrying his or her clubs and equipment druing a game.
ii. An attendant paid to carry a golfer’s clubs around the course.
MALE OR FEMALE? KNOCK-KNEED OR STRAIGHT-LEGGED?
TEENAGER OR ADULT? SIGHTED OR SIGHTLESS? SPECIAL OR NORMAL?
ATTRACTIVE OR UGLY? 'HELPER' OR DISTRACTION?
'PROFESSIONAL' OR AMATEUR?
ON A NINE OR AN 18-HOLE COURSE?
* All five elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Agrees on fees before the tee off !
3. Never 'divorces' the golfer, especially during play !
4. Does whatever is lawful, as requested by player.
5. Serves purpose(s) or achieves objective(s).
See perfect Tiger Woods.
See perfect assistant (1).
See perfect strength (1).
See perfect helper.
>>> ... SHOULD HAVE THE SAME OBJECTIVE AS THE GOLFER !
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game