Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A person who buys something, especially something expensive.
* All ten or eleven elements, as applicable, should be in.
1. Purposeful - the purchase.
2. Necessity. That is, a need exists and this has been carefully considered before a purchase is attempted.
3. Person is above the legal age permitted to purchase item (to emphasize) (if applicable).
See perfect JONESES.
Quote: "The three most important factors in buying a home are: Location, location, location". - Anonymous.
|Below the Line|
|4. Person does not haggle for 'decades'. That is, time taken to conclude deal is not excessive (if applicable).|
5. Person does not pay in installments, except the arrangement with seller is for this form of payment (if applicable).
6. No issue(s) arise or arises from the payment - no dud checks, fake currencies, etc.
See perfect STATUS SYMBOL.
further below the line
7. Person buying goods does not has no doubt or reservations about buy. That is, buyer knows exactly what he or she wants.
8. Thing paid for is used/usable. That is, thing purchased serves purpose(s) (And therefore buyer may call again.) (Connect to #7.)
See perfect BUYER'S REMORSE.
Quote: "The buyer needs a hundred eyes, the seller but one". - George Herbert.
much further below the line
9. What buyer pays, that is, amount offered for good(s), is not too far below the asking price (connect to #4), to emphasize).
10. Person gives tip(s) generously and/or pays service charge, etc. joyfully (connect to #10).
11. Buyer, whether a pauper or billionaire, cooperates with seller.
See perfect SALESMANSHIP (2).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game