Click on any title to read the full article
|Burnt offering (2)|
|BURNT OFFERING (2)|
Definition: (British English, humorous) Food that has been badly burnt by accident.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Chef, cook, spouse, etc. apologizes for error.
2. Cook or chef or spouse pays no price for mistake: not sanctioned or penalized/punished.
DON'T BLAME THE EQUIPMENT.
|Below the Line|
|3. 'Food' is still 'edible' and/or useful/usable.|
4. Food is still (sadly?) used or eaten. That is badly burnt food serves some purpose(s). (Connect to #3.)
THE INGREDIENTS WERE NOT AT FAULT.
further below the line
5. Use or consumption of food does not cause a serious problem such as stomach ache, constipation, food poisoning, breathlessness, etc. (Only the sight and/or taste is unfriendly/unpalatable!)
6. There is no damage to kitchen equipment and/or utensil as a result of the 'overcooking'.
LOOK ... IT'S NOT FUNNY.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game