Click on any title to read the full article
|Burial ground (2)|
|BURIAL GROUND (2)|
Definition: Disposal site for unwanted radioactive materials using earth or water for a shield.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary. (To emphasize.)
2. Far from human habitation or a plant sanctuary.
3. Its approaches have cautionary notices, signs and warnings.
4. Spacious and deep enough for items deposited.
5. Liquid shield does not flow beyond its borders or boundary.
6. Earth covering won't be shifted or transported.
7. Secured and protected by a fence or guards (as applicable).
8. Accessible to the relevant monitoring teams (connect to #7).
9. Serves purpose(s); won't need to be excavated.
See perfect INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.
Quote: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has".-Margaret Mead.
See perfect BOTANICAL GARDEN.
Quote: "If you really want something, you can figure out how to make it happen". - Cher.
See perfect RADIOACTIVITY.
Quote: "The future isn't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game