Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act or ceremony of burying a dead body.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Purposeful - whoever the deceased.
2. Necessary, that is, interment is considered more appropriate, instead of cremation or leaving corpse for 'vultures'.
3. Person being buried is the correct person. That is, legally or properly certified as truly dead, and the body, or whatever is left of it, is whole, complete.
See perfect FUNERAL PROCESSION.
|Below the Line|
|4. Procedures adopted are in line with the culture and tradition and/or religion, if any, of the deceased and of the relatives and/or organizers of the burial. Or in accordance with the will of the deceased, where available. And as allowed by the law.|
a. Location or choice of burial ground.
b. Duration of activities.
c. Processes and systems, as applicable.
d. Accompaniments, rituals, dust-to-dust rites, etc.
See perfect BEREAVED.
See perfect BASKET CASE (2).
further below the line
5. Ceremony (= expenses/expenditure!) does not leave the relative/organizers (= the living) in debt! (To emphasize.)
6. No issue arises from the ceremony, especially at the graveyard.
See perfect LUDICROUSNESS.
much further below the line
7. Body stays buried. That is, body snatchers do not exhume the body, for whatever reason(s), at a later time.
See perfect BURIAL GROUND (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game